Friday, January 23, 2009

Random Questions

This is from Deanne and she posted a bloggy challenge at Sisterhood of Scraps. Try this out.
1. What color are your socks you have on now?None
2.Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My close friend Buddy and told him about the incident that happened in our house.
3. What did you have for lunch today?Rice, vegetables and fish.
4.Name someone you admire.My dad.
5. How many cars have you owned?1
6.How many homes have you lived in?4 I can remember.
7.Are you left-handed or right-handed?Right handed.
8.Do you wear shoes around the house? Sometimes.
9. What was the last thing you took a photo of?
My daughter as a flower girl in a wedding.
10. Do you like hot chocolate? very much with marshmallow on top :).

1 comment:

Deanne Clarke said...

The pics of your daughter at the wedding is gorgeous!!! I saw them in your post below!!!